Thursday, October 25, 2012

Family time

I have been really behind on the blog as first Hudson was battling a cold virus and now I have been battling it for the past few weeks.  Oh the joys of colder weather.....

We are really lucky to live so close to both of our immediate families.  My parents are in AV, so it is only about 40 minutes from our house.  My mom usually takes Hudson on Monday's as she is off of work and a lot of time on the weekends we will spend time up there.  Here are some pics from a couple weekends ago when we were enjoying a nice fall day.....

Raking the leaves with Nona (Tonia)


"Mama Plane"


He loves doing "work"


Moving the leaves.....


To the other side of the driveway :)

Since I am the one who usually has the camera, I do not have a lot of pictures of Hudson & I.  Luckily my mom and dad were able to catch a few on this beautiful fall day.


Love his smile!


I love how we are pretty much making the same face :)



No comments:

Post a Comment