Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This year we decided Mickey Mouse was a must for a costume :)  I started searching for a costume a few months prior with little to no luck.  Last month I went to a big consigment sale in Lakeville and at the last minute I decided to check out the halloween costumes.  I really lucked out as I was able to find a Disney store Mickey Mouse costume in 18-24 months for only $25!!!! 

We started out the afternoon with some pumpkin carving with Papa Flategraff :)



From there we headed over to the MN Zoo for some trick or treating



Pluto joined us for some Halloween fun :)




We were able to get a quick family picture.  I think next year we will have to do a group costume :)



Hudson needed to see the big bull before we left



From there we headed back to Nana & Papa Flategraff's for some pictures with our pumpkins


Love this picture!


Before we headed out for some more trick or treating, we needed to fuel up with the Pumpkin pizza :)



After some yummy pizza we met up with Lily for some trick or treating



So cute!


My little Mickey Mouse & myself after a night of trick or treating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment