Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day & Hudson's 3rd Birthday! May 12, 2013

Mother's day was extra special for me this year as we also celebrated the little man who made me a mommy three years ago.  It is hard for me to believe that it has already been 3 years since Hudson was born.  I remember being at work that day, thinking this baby was never going to come!  But of course my child is punctual and he entered the world just 30 minutes before my predicted due date :)

I never knew how much you could love someone until I saw him for the first time.  He has brought so much joy into our lives.  He constantly teaches us new things and he has definitely made me a better person.  I love you so much Hudson, I don't know what I would do with out you!

We started our morning by playing with all of our new toys and giving Hudson his birthday present from us......

Waiting for dad to bring up his present

A bike!

Checking it out, not too sure about riding it......


Such a big boy riding his new Trike!

For lunch we headed over to the Cheesecake Factory for some good food and of course some dessert

Excited for our ice cream :)

From there we headed over to Nana & Papa's for a nap and then Auntie Tonia made us a mexican dinner.  Such a great day!

Love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment