Sunday, October 20, 2013

Florida Vacation!

During my maternity leave I figured it would be a perfect time to take a trip to Tampa to visit my dad.  My mom, Hudson, Mila & I left on Saturday September 30th for a nine day adventure :)  This was Mila's first flight and Hudson's fifth trip.  Both did great on the plane which was a huge relief for my mom and I.



We arrived in Tampa around 3 that afternoon so the rest of the day was spent unpacking, running to the grocery store and grabbing dinner.  Sunday morning we woke up to a beautiful day so we headed down to Clearwater Beach to grab some brunch at Clear Sky Cafe before heading to the beach.

Hudson spent the morning "working" while Mila napped in her carseat.  After being at the beach for a bit we started to notice that people around us were packing up and leaving.  We looked at the sky and sure enough it looked like a storm was rolling in so we quickly packed up our stuff and headed out.

Unfortunately the next three days were full of rain showers :(  But we made the best of it by checking out some of the indoor attractions in Tampa (next post).  The last four days of our trip the weather was perfect once again so we made the most of it by going to the pool or the beach (another post).  Overall it was a great vacation with Nana and Papa with lots of quality time for the kiddos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment