Thursday, July 3, 2014

My little man

It is amazing to see how much my baby boy has grown up this past year.  He no longer looks like a baby boy, which makes me a little sad.  He is such a smart little guy and picks up on almost everything.  He also has an amazing memory, which isn't always good for us ;)

Hudson also has some pretty good sayings.....

"My feet are sprinkling" - in reference to his feet or legs falling asleep

"That's dangerous, only big boys can play with it" - in reference to any toy he doesn't want to share with Mila

"Mom I need that because........" - trying to justify every toy he wants, he has some pretty good reasons too

"It's okay sweetheart" - while rubbing her head when Mila is crying or upset about something

"Look at my muscles"


Here are some more recent pictures of the busy boy

Driving the firetruck at Como Town

 Inspecting the "back-hoe digger"

 Helping mom with the groceries

Doing some work.  Always working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment