Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mommy & Hudson date night!

Monday night Hudson and I had a little night out, just the two of us :)
I signed us up for a "cooking class" through the Northfield ECFE program.  Such a fun night we had!

Getting ready for our "cooking class"

The first station we went to was how to make a bird feeder
Prepping with peanut butter

Rolling on the bird seed.

Hudson wanted to hang this up outside as soon as we got home.  Unfortunately it was really dark out so I told him we would do it later today.

Next up was making a hot cocoa mix, yum!
Blurry picture because he was jumping up & down ;)

From there we decorated a gingerbread man (or baby as Hudson called it)


Last stop was a gingerbread house.  I think Hudson could have stayed here for hours adding more candy to his house.




We also made a trail mix snack, yum!

Such a fun night with my little man, just the two of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment