Saturday, June 16, 2012

June Happenings

The past couple weeks have been a little busy in the Weingartz household.  Last weekend Justin & I headed East for a wedding in Wheeling, West Virgina, leaving baby boy for 3 days.  The longest I have ever left him!  I still need to upload those photos as they are on our smaller camera, so once I do I will post about that weekend. 

We returned on Sunday evening, so I took Monday off to hang out with baby boy.  It was another beautiful day in MN, so Hudson, Tonia, and I headed over to Calhoun for a little run and then some playtime at the park.  Of course we needed to swing :)


I just love this smile!

Then it was back to work & daycare for the week.  Thursday night we had a total of 8+" of rain, causing some flooding in Cannon Falls.  I was hoping to get some pictures on Friday after work but by the time I got home, the water had gone down. 

Hudson had a huge accomplishment this week, he went to the bathroom in his potty twice!  We are not really trying to potty train yet but we decided to introduce it to him as his newest word is "poop".  So Thursday night we brought it up & he wanted to sit on it, all of a sudden he started going to the bathroom.  He was so proud of himself, stood up & clapped his hand, "Yay!"

Friday is our usual cleaning & laundry day & Hudson loves to clean!  Here he is swiffering the floors for mama :)

So serious about his cleaning!

Notice the left arm, we had a hard time keeping the markers on our coloring book......

Today was the annual Strawberry Fest tournament in Cottage Grove & of course it rains, like every year :(  So us ladies headed to the nearby McDonalds to let the kids play.  It was fun to see our friends Karlee, Ethan, and Kellen!


Ethan & Hudson were supporting their MN Twins!

Hopefully next year the weather will be better so we can play outside, if not, we may need to find a new softball tournament for the dad's to play in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment