Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Saturday!

I absolutely love the weekends, especially when I can spend a majority of the day with my baby boy & Justin!  Usually our summer weekends fill up with weddings, get togethers, weekends away, etc.  This weekend was one of the few that we had very little planned :)

I started out the morning with some yoga, from there Hudson & I headed over to Centennial Lakes for a little walk & some exploring.


We then headed over to Southdale to do some shopping, of course :)  From there back to Nana & Poppa's for lunch and a nap for baby boy.  While he was napping, Justin & I headed to Perfect Getaway Day Spa in Minneapolis for a much needed couple's massage.  It was Justin's Valentines present that we finally got around to using :)  It was perfect & we already scheduled another one for our anniversary in October!

Luckily the weather cooperated and we were able to grill out & enjoy our patio and our toys.





Hoping we have many more Saturdays we can spend this way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment