Sunday, July 15, 2012

Color Run........

The happiest 5K on the planet!  My sister, her friend Cassie, and a few of my coworkers and I had the great opportunity to participate in this fun event.  I had seen a pin on pinterest back in January and started researching this "Color Run" and as luck would have it, they were planning their first event in MN this year!  So when registration opened in February, I rounded up a group and created a team to participate.  So looking forward to participating again next year! 

The only rule is that you have to be wearing white on top.  So this is how we looked when we first started.


Just a small part of the group waiting to start the run.  Because of the high number of people who wanted to participate, they added two more race times for a total of almost 20,000 people!


Let the color run begin!

For those who don't know, the color run equates to the runner being doused with color at every kilometer of this 5K.  At the end of the race there is a color party where everyone has a packet of color they toss into the air.  Here is what we looked like at the end.....

Ashley, myself, Tonia, & Cassie

Again.... myself, Tonia, Ashley, & Cassie

Tonia, Ashley, & myself

Myself & Ashley

Megan, Jackie, myself, Lauren, Ashley, & Jillian


No comments:

Post a Comment