Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good food with great friends

One of the best things about summer is grilling out & hanging out with good friends.  A couple weeks ago we made the trek to Elk River to hang out with my best friend Katie & her husband Mike as well as Jackie, Derek, Andrea & her family, Moyya, Brian, & Jen.  It was a little hot & humid but once the backyard was shaded it was a perfect night, until the bugs came out in full force ;)

                       Justin & Mike hanging out in the backyard waiting for the others to arrive

                 Katie & I, best friends since freshman year of high school (16 years now, yikes!)
 
                            Jackie, Katie, & I hanging out, enjoying the great summer weather

Derek & Justin playing a round of bags

I have definitely realized these past few years who my true friends are and am so thankful that they are in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment