Sunday, March 24, 2013

Florida! (part one)

These last two and a half weeks have been a whirlwind.  Friday March 8th I was off to Denver for a board review course with my fave PA ladies, Ali, Alison, and Kassandra!  We sat through lectures Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from about 6:45 AM to 5 PM :(  It was still a great weekend with my ladies, can't wait for our next trip :)

I returned Monday night and Tuesday was spent unpacking and packing as Hudson, Tonia, & I were off to Florida Wednesday morning until Monday to visit my Dad and meet up with my mom and brothers who arrived earlier in the week.  This was Hudson's fourth plane trip, so he was an expert :)  This time though, he had his own big seat :)

Watching them load the luggage on to our plane

Enjoying our apple juice & pretzels while watching Bob the builder

Thursday was a little cooler in Tampa so we headed to the Tampa Zoo to see some animals



Hudson loved the baby elephant!  He keeps talking about how the baby elephant picked up the stick :)

Getting a closer look of the elephants

He found some water!

Waiting to touch a stingray with Papa & Nana

Fun day at the Zoo!

Friday was spent relaxing at home and by the pool but we headed down to Clearwater beach after nap to play in the sand, grab some dinner, and watch the sunset.





I could get used to seeing this everynight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment