Sunday, March 24, 2013

Is it a Boy or a Girl???

Thursday March 7th I had my big ultrasound at Mayo Clinic :)  Baby was very active and making it difficult for the ultrasound tech to do her measurements, but cooperated enough to reveal the gender....


Excuse the tears, Hudson was having a bit of a meltdown moment.....

Pink or Blue?

Yep, the bakery messed up and forgot our middle icing layer :(

Luckily Justin & I already knew what we were having, the cake was more something fun for Hudson.  Unfortunately I was leaving the next morning for Denver for a 3-day board review, returning Monday night and then Hudson & I were off to Florida on Wednesday morning until the following Monday.  But the bakery was nice enough to give us a new cake, which we enjoyed this past week :)


PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Girl due beginning of August 2013!!!

Let the shopping for pink begin :)



No comments:

Post a Comment